Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

its mike snail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
destruct

its mike snail  Empty
PostSubject: its mike snail    its mike snail  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

its the acual owner of mike snail i was on my ps3 playing cod and i was letting my friend play on my acc and about 3 houres of him bein on my acc i get ip banned i askes qwerty what happend and he told me idc if that acc is banned and all but i still want to play this sever please give me a second chance?
Back to top Go down
QWERTY

QWERTY

its mike snail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its mike snail    its mike snail  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:37 am

i didnt say i dont care,its not up to me on that desicion i told you to post here, and i may be mod ingame but rian or anyone never gave me commands for anything sorry
i also belive you are iped bcuz of a fud telling the admin of extreme how to spawn then the admin coming on our server and telling alot of players,and you had a player with rares that were spawned with out permision.
Back to top Go down

its mike snail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its mike snail    its mike snail  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 am

destruct wrote:
its the acual owner of mike snail i was on my ps3 playing cod and i was letting my friend play on my acc and about 3 houres of him bein on my acc i get ip banned i askes qwerty what happend and he told me idc if that acc is banned and all but i still want to play this sever please give me a second chance?

It was because you were duping, I'll give you a second chance but you'll be under a constant watch while your on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its mike snail  Empty
PostSubject: Re: its mike snail    its mike snail  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its mike snail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Kaos  :: Justice :: Dispute Ban-
Jump to: