Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

Share | 

A Promise I am Making.

Go down 

PostSubject: A Promise I am Making.   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

This Goddamned server is dying and I hate it. I need you the players.. The community to do the best that you can to recruit people into playing this server! I know I've been a lazy selfish motherfucker and uprooted ya of your 99s and such, but that's because I didn't believe that your recruits would get very far. Now I am willing to compromise a promise with the server. Recruit 2 Players into playing the server that have SOME dedication (Get them to tell me you were there referrer after they have passed level 70.) and I will grant you your 99, no waiting, no if, ands, or buts. I will do it, and it is something I'm highly serious on doing now (in the past I wouldn't really give you guys shit.) Now for voting, we need a more legit way of getting players then "spamming" other servers. I believe that we should try to get somewhere with runelocus, I am willing to give away 15 - 20M Per vote you do. (Must contact me before you vote so I can have proof you actually voted)

Let's try out best to make this server community alot better,
Yours Truly
Back to top Go down
A Promise I am Making.
Page 1 of 1