Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

A Promise I am Making.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Promise I am Making. Empty
PostSubject: A Promise I am Making.   A Promise I am Making. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

This Goddamned server is dying and I hate it. I need you the players.. The community to do the best that you can to recruit people into playing this server! I know I've been a lazy selfish motherfucker and uprooted ya of your 99s and such, but that's because I didn't believe that your recruits would get very far. Now I am willing to compromise a promise with the server. Recruit 2 Players into playing the server that have SOME dedication (Get them to tell me you were there referrer after they have passed level 70.) and I will grant you your 99, no waiting, no if, ands, or buts. I will do it, and it is something I'm highly serious on doing now (in the past I wouldn't really give you guys shit.) Now for voting, we need a more legit way of getting players then "spamming" other servers. I believe that we should try to get somewhere with runelocus, I am willing to give away 15 - 20M Per vote you do. (Must contact me before you vote so I can have proof you actually voted)

Let's try out best to make this server community alot better,
Yours Truly
~Antwuan.
Back to top Go down

A Promise I am Making.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Kaos  :: News and Information. :: News-
Jump to: