Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liltobig

Liltobig

Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm

name ingame: My Ingame name is Liltobig

name in real life: My in real life name Is Jessica Mercer

reasons for us to pick you:I think you should pick me because 1. I will be verry active. 2. I am very helpful and generis. 3. I love to make videos and support people's dissions..

recent experience:I have been admin on three servers... Juvyscape , Darkbow scape ( not around anymore) and , perfect scape. I have been mod on 13 servers. I can't name them all. Sorry.

extra:I will be active and helpful if you chose me. If not i will still be active and helpful. I hope you enjoyed this little application I hope you chose me.

why do you think u deserve Moderator?:I think i deserve it because I try to be active I haven't been for a while because of work but that's over so =) Well Thats why. I help I make videos and I love the server.

What should you do when you are moderator?:I should follow the rules. Inforce the rules Have fun don't abuse my powers and don't give up.

have you ever been staff on other servers?:Yes I have been every rank there is. I even owned a 317 before.

what's your e-mail?:smexy_jessica_ftw@hotmail.com

Does people respect you?:Yes

Will you advertise for the server?:Yes I will make videos.

Got something important to tell us?:Choose Me And If I'm not on it's because of work

WILL YOU VOTE EVERYDAY?:I already do

Which timezone are you in:Eastern
Time

Have you read the rules, and do you know them?:Yes I know the rules. I read the 2 time a day.

Have you ever had expirence as staff (which position):Yes I've been every position
Back to top Go down
Hugo

Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

Great app, though i suggest you post this in the mod app section of the forums Cool
Back to top Go down
QWERTY

QWERTY

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 am

bit much and strong on the eyes with red but i get youre point you work hard and saying you vote everyday so do i and i tell freinds and advertise i do as much i can but post in mod app's (which when u made this they didnt have that section yet tho) Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Fail Activity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1