Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!
Dark Kaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

[TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liltobig

Liltobig

[TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]   [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

25 % Credits to me 75% Credits To Rune-server where i found how to do this Very Happy

I WILL REMOVE IF PPL DON'T POST!

Hello, well this tutorial will be about how to simply make client.exe installer instead of making your players to extract. This will also bring more people to your server because alot of noobs doesn't know how to use winrar and what is it and they just don't play ;D I hope you get my point.

Difficulty: 0 [ Requires Some Brains :S ]

1. Download Smart Install Maker: http://www.sminstall.com/download.html
This is the username and serial.
username: tnenad
serial: KVZEC-0U5WH-2RZRB-4OVM4-DRPFL

*Click General and set your client name where it says product name,, version and other thing's you would like.

2. Open smart Install Maker, and drag your client folder in where it says ''Files''
[TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] Clientfolder

And set up the install directory to your desktop, so when installation is completed the client folder will appear on desktop, you can also set it up to install it into your C/D Drive or windows folder etc, and then can just put the ''RunClient.bat'' installation to desktop so when someone install's your client the folder would hide in C:/ Disk and the ''RunClient'' would appear on desktop ( If You Still Dont Get It Pm Me 4 Help )
[TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] Installpatch

3.You can also add other stuff like interfaces for your installer, if you like but you dont have to do it ,, i done it for my client installer because it looks much better

4.If you done everything you wanted just click ''Project'' And then click build installer, Thats it, your done.. Now all you have to do is just click on the installer and it will install your client ...

NO MORE WINRAR/ZIP WOOT!
Back to top Go down
azn

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]   [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

nice good job
Back to top Go down
segear

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]   [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
nikola
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]   [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:43 pm

nice job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]   [TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUT] Installer for your rsps client ( No more winrar shit ) [TUT]
Page 1 of 1